East Africa Borderless Visa
The East Africa Tourist Visa will allow travel between Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda with the same multiple entry visa. This visa is the result of a joint initiative made by the Heads of States of the respective partner countries to boost regional travel and create opportunities for tourists to explore the diversity of East Africa.
Information & Eligibility
- Eligible Person: Tourist, no restrictions on country of origin
- Dependents: All persons must apply in their own right.
- Travel Documents: All tourists must have an official and genuine international passport, valid for not less than 6 months from the time of visa application.
- Visa Fees: 100 USD per visa
- Validity of Visa: 90 days
- Single of Multiple Entry: Multiple entry to all three countries
- Work or no Work: Work is not permitted
- Visa Extension: An East Africa Tourist Visa shall not be extended.
- Country of Entry: The holder of the East Africa Tourist Visa shall enter the region from the country that issued the visa and move within the two other countries without applying for another visa or paying another visa fee.
- Movement of persons: The holder shall also be allowed to move out of the Republic of Kenya, the Republic of Rwanda, and the Republic of Uganda and return without having to pay for another visa. This will only be applicable for the validity period of the visa (90 days from visa approval).